Booking Information: Please specify the date and time agreed in the order notes when booking. Treatment is performed by one of our students under close supervision of a tutor. Treatment cost is subsidised due to the treatment being performed by a student and the use of before and after images on our website, social media etc for promotional materials indefinitely. This price does not include a follow up treatment or top up.
Medical History: Due to insurance cover and health and safety we are unable perform treatments on clients who are:
- pregnant women
- breast feeding
- on blood thinners or skin thinning medication
- receiving treatment for cancer including radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- being treated for heart conditions
- diagnosed with uncontrolled/complicated diabetes
- diagnosed with autoimmune conditions or taking immunosuppressant medication
- suffer from severe allergies including anaphylaxis
- diagnosed with communicable diseases
- blood borne viruses
If you suffer from herpes simplex virus including cold sores you are advised to seek advice regarding the use of antivirals prior to attending your appointment, as some treatments can cause a herpes simplex outbreak.
If you are receiving any medical treatment taking medication not listed above, please contact us prior to booking.
Cancellation: Due to our students relying heavily on the models to successfully pass the course, the payment made is non-refundable.